The Rules & Regulations are subjected to additions & alternations by the management of this institute, as may be required from time to time.
- 1. If a Trainee found absent continuously for more than 10 classes without any information, his/her name will be struck off from the Register. Click Here
- 2. Trainees have to abide by the rules and regulations framed by the Institute
- 3. Trainees have to wear clean and tidy uniform. Without prescribed uniform she will not allow to enter the class.
- 4. Trainees are subjected to highly disciplined.
- 5. Trainees are expected to observe norms of good behaviour
- 6. Trainees must be punctual and regular in their attendance. Click Here
- 7. No Trainees shall be allowed to appear at the final exam/All India Trade Test unless he has 80% attendance in his classes.
- 8. A Trainees must submit a written application for leave.
- 9. All prerequisite equipment and gadgets/Tool kits for practical are supplied by the Institute.
- 10. Trainees should not attempt to rectify any problem in the workshop on their own, but bring it to the notice of the staff.
- 11. Ragging in any form is strictly prohibited.
- 12. A disciplinary action will be taken against the student if he found to be involved in any illegal or unauthorised activities in the Institute.
- 13. Trainees has to pay for the damage made by him to the institute property.